A couple of weeks ago, Anjana of At the Corner of Happy and Harried gave me the biggest encouragement any blogger can ever get: an award. This is my first actual blog award, as opposed to the you-are-doing-an-awesome-job oral awards my readers give me (I adore those too, keep ’em coming!), so I was over-joyed.
The rules are as follows and I shall try to fulfill them as I go.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you. Link back to them in the post- Done!
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog- This shall be done too.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself- Erm, interesting could be a word used very loosely, so here we go.
- I hate mornings! I could kill the sun or at least schedule it to rise a couple of hours later.
- I love coffee and tea equally. I probably love coffee a tad more but tea is gradually making its way up there.
- I am already fantasizing about what goody I am going to bake for Aarabhi for the first time when she starts eating solids. This reminds me of Chandler’s “Our kids are going to be fat, aren’t they,” dialogue from Friends… which brings me to the next interesting thing.
- I can chant the dialogues of almost all the Friends episodes and I would get 99% of them right.
- I love creative gifting ideas. Cookies in a kitchen towel, Murukku in a mason jar, aye. I have done ’em all!
- I love walking the isles of Costco even if I drop in only to buy two gallons of milk.
- I cannot wait to run back to India. I know that it is no big surprise but I actually dream about life five or six years later when I would be on a flight back home for good.
- Present up to 15 other deserving bloggers with the award. This is a work in progress and I will do it gradually.